Pages

10.11.2008

Guy Strike


Went back to Pine Box for the first time in years (Step mom's house doesn't count) and hiked around Thompson Pond w MM. While there, we saw FOUR snakes...wandered off the trail and got totally turned around FIVE times...and got ONE parking ticket!!!!! Parking on pavement. Where the f am I SUPPOSED to park!?!? Hope "the Man" is fareing far better in his mountain top isolation!

Last night was rough. This is the first time "the Man" and I haven't been within 1 mile of each other since...March?!?! But Angus was awesome. Awesome enough to head back out and hear him again tonight? Ehhh....probably not. Stocked up on good stuff at the health food store. Bought a couple bottles of wine. And a copy of "the Holiday" came in the mail today! I think I'm gonna girl out on "Rice and Salad", have a spa night, drink some wine and watch some Cameron Diaz flicks! All this prepping for the total girl immersion tomorrow night.

If the smell of banana bread starts emanating from my house....you know I've been lost to the dark side! And should probably come in and join me!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter