Pages

11.19.2010

Can't Trust the People I Don't Know

Wow...weird dream.  Weird weird dream!
So last night, I fell asleep on the couch at some ridiculously early hour, after having a glass and a half of wine with dinner.  Woke up at 12:30, completely disorientated, and some how, kind of wide awake.  Awake enough to consider having some chocolate and watch Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.  It was only 12:30 after all!  I decided against it though, brushed my teeth, and crawled into bed.  I was having trouble falling back to sleep though.  I think I'm getting sick, as I've been having some breathing issues and pretty regular anxiety attacks.
The next thing I know, I wake up on a strange couch, in a strange apartment, tripping my face off!  I finally realize I'm at a friend's new apartment outside of Rhinebeck, but I can't figure out why I feel so f*cked up!  I see a bunch of people hanging outside so I try to join them, but I'm the girl whose totally wrecked, and I feel really embarrassed as I keep falling down and knocking stuff over and slurring my words.  I spill beer every where, multiple times.  All over my friend's lap top, all over my own stuff.  Unable to follow conversations, I walk away to smoke a cigarette.  Some girls I know of but don't know personally are there, talking about going to Getty to get soda.  The one offers me a ride, and I desperately want to go home, but can barely keep my wits about me.  I have no idea how I've gotten to this place, or why, but my car is there, so I decide to try and save face, and feel at least a bit safer and more comfortable in my environment.  I put the seats down and curl up in the back to try and sleep off whatever I've been slipped.  I wake up back in my own bed completely confused and disorientated.
What the hell was that about?!?!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter