Pages

11.18.2010

Life Changing

A week ago I bought this for camping
Its an all in one personal coffee press for backpacking/camping.  I had to try it out off the trail for the first time of course though, right?  Oh my!  This little bugger made some of the most amazing coffee to ever come off my kitchen counter!  I am hooked, and now may need to buy a second one to keep in the camp box!
But the story doesn't end there. 
After I bought the press, I bought one of these.  (the Brown one)
Now, I have always loved to go coffee, but I've also always known that it's all about the specific type of top.  Don't know why, but it just makes it taste better to come out of that molded top.  And now, I never have to drink my coffee out of anything else ever again! 
It's been a great week for caffeine!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter