Pages

1.26.2013

7/10ths

Working my way through the HBO show Girls, and it just reminds me that I'm not 24 anymore.

The website lied.  Peach Detox does NOT taste better than Berry Detox.

I had a text convo tonight with a boy about food that in the end felt like text sex.

I've been burning a cranberry orange candle for going on 24 hours, and it's starting to make me nauseous.   But it's burnt down so far that if I blow it out, I'll never be able to fit my hand that far down in to relight it.

I dyed my hair for the 4th time in 2 weeks today in what appears to be becoming a futile attempt to get my hair color back to blonde.

I said I'm reading a biography of John Lennon, but really I stopped two weeks ago and have been reading Kristen Johnston's bio Guts instead. 

I spent an hour tonight on a tumblr called Hippy Girls.



No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter