Pages

9.16.2008

Not enough love songs in the world...

A little about myself, I have 2 tanning memberships and I am a strong believer in skin exfoliant. If you have similar interests, we might be a match.

This is what I found today when I finally went online to cancel that "oh so once long ago created online dating profile". Haven't used it in years, and yet, whoever Joe1261 is thought from the info I'd written 5 years ago that the above lines would reel me in!

And that was just the beginning!

Remember the Friends episode where Chandler and Ross try and quit the gym? THAT is JUST how hard it is to get any trace of your presence removed from these damn websites! Its a labyrinth of multiple choice/choose your own adventure type questions that take you further and further in until you can't remember why you're there...or if you even still HAVE a significant other! RIDICULOUS!!!!!

EGADS! I've still got one more floating around out there to extinguish!

Oh, the mistakes of youth....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

losers, online dating
ha you crack me up!

yeah i have so much embarrassing shit lingering somewhere on the interweb (as bouchey likes to say).

for some things i don't remember my log in/ password ... i just hope nobody is taking the time to look at any of it.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter