Pages

11.27.2008

:40 left of cheese

With 40 minutes left on this Thanksgiving 2008...what a ride (literally) it was! 7 hours in the car in 24 hours is not good for my psyche OR my bladder...but I AM thankful for many things....

My mom for being the awesome, non judgmental powerhouse of a woman she is!
My dad, for always going above and beyond!
My "step" parents...Rick and Maureen for not trying to be my actual parents, but instead being great friends.
My little bro...even though he drives me batshit crazy!
My grandma...for sitting in the car with me for almost 4 hours, in order to spend with us what may be one of her last thanksgivings (ok...tear)
My girls...all of em...Emy, Michelle, Kelly, Andrea, Allie, Brenna, Michelle, and Melissa for being a constant beacon of strength and understanding.
My kitties, Cash, Max, Francis and Peppi for bringing joy and entertainment and undieing devotion
My Man for being supportive and always willing to work through mine and our idiosyncrasies despite the frustration and hopelessness
And finally...T-Town, as much as it frustrates and bores me, it never lets you down. You always know what you're gonna get, and how it's gonna play out.
MWAH! You're da best!

Happy last 30 minutes of Thanksgiving '08!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter