Pages

11.26.2008

6 Words or Less

A friend just challenged me to write my memoir in 6 words. At first it seemed daunting and impossible...but after reading the provided examples....somewhat inspiring!

Grownup is a state of mind.

• Ancestors went steerage. I take subway.
• Being wrong about everything was amazing.
• Traded mastheads for Texas desert sky.
• Found success, lost relatives, then friends.
• AARP. Carded a whole new way!
• Sought knight, now I need armor
• Happiest pretending to be someone else.
• Home is not where I'm from.
• Rode the hare instead of tortoise
• Raised two children, one has survived.
• Desolately I burnt his love letters.
• Your good deed left me devastated.
• Escaped city. Miss noise. Who knew?
• Breakfast of bran, damn... traffic jam
• Loving bi-polar boyfriend: requires strong patience
• I've learned more than I've taught.
• Wanted: Man. Toothless need not apply.
• My golden ticket was printed incorrectly.
• I'd marry him again and again.
• I have cerebral flatulence every day.
• Artist, disabled. Feeling mislabeled. Ambitions tabled.
• The road diverged; I took it.
• Some collect coins, I collect diplomas
• My arms have ink in them.
• Damsel in distress; that's not me.
• Flirted with greatness, settled for less.
• I think “Ow,” sums it up.
• Easily distracted—rarely finish what I
• I live life to its fullest!
• Broken heart never mended, just grew.
• The age of Aquarius smelt fishy
• However ... I am grateful we met ...
• Life's harder than they tell you.
• One man, one woman, nine children.
• Waiting for love, He found me.
• My Irish heart has Chinese eyes.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter