Pages

11.07.2008

Small Town Ho

Brought my Science Boyfriend out for a spin around T-Town the other night. Upon sitting down, he motions across the bar and says:
"That guy in the red shirt looks so familiar..."
I look over to see "The Captain" snarfing away at a plate of food:
"Yeah, that's my ex...you met him once."
"Oh, is that awkward?"
"Well, I hate him...so perhaps not so much for me..."

Moments later he whispers in my ear
"Why does that guy in the hoodie talking to 'The Man' look so familiar?"
"That's my other ex, they work together."
"OH! Is THAT awkward?"
"Not as awkward as all these questions you keep asking!"
"Well, I'm just saying...Hey! Look at me! I've only been in town 10 minutes and I already know gossip!"
"Yeah, great..."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who is Science Boyfriend?

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter