Pages

3.27.2009

relief

For three years I have been driving around in fear. Fear from a stupid little ticket I forgot to take care of that had assumed resulted in the suspension of my license, but being such a chicken shit, never did anything about, and just chose to drive minimally, and extremely cautiously.
I have been dreading this very day. The day I had to face up to all of it. The day my license needed renewing. I stood in line quivering. Wondering what that trip unto the window would bring. Shaking, I filled out the application, held my breath while she punched in my info...and had the biggest smile on my face as she took my picture! The relief of it all having been just made up in my head is overwhelming! Wonder what OTHER closeted demons I've been repressing that I should take a peek at?

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter