Pages

1.26.2010

Family Legacy

My family did some amazing things that I will hold pride for until my grave...Tonight I finally ordered the copy of the DVD of Sophie Scholl-The Final Days.  The documentary premiere I missed because I got drunk on vodka at 5pm and fell down the stairs and sprained my ankle.  But it won an Oscar for Best Foreign Film and I got my final credits for my minor by writing my thesis on her life 3 years prior to its release.  Sophie Scholl changed my life, and the lives of many during WWII, and she deserves a post of her own after being named One of Glamour Magazine's Most Courageous Women of All Time.

RIP your face-sake, Katie.  You are terribly missed, changed my immediate life, and will be greatly loved until we meet again. 
 

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter