Pages

6.10.2010

Nomenclature

This weekend there were 2 Lindsays on the mountain.  Saturday morning, my phone rang, and it was Mike.  He was standing 10 feet away.  He asked what I was up to.  I responded, enthusiastically "I'm at Mountain Jam dude!"  He responded "Where you been?"  I said, "Ummmm....I'm right next to you!  These are weird questions."  He looked around, saw me, and realized he'd called the wrong Lindsay. 
Tonight, I got two emails from A.  The first a picture of him in high school with the caption "Your wish is my command".  Then immediately after a retraction, saying sorry, sent you the wrong email, followed by a series of pictures of the OTHER Lindsay. 
How all  of these Mikes and Pats work through the world on a daily basis is beyond me!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter