Pages

6.02.2010

Wacky Wednesday

I had a surreal day.  I bought my first tent, a fantastic fleece, a dry bag, a headlamp, and a water bottle.  I felt very woodsy and survivalist, until I shared my scores with T, and his response was "So everything YOU need for a walk home from the bar."  Booo....
Went back to trivia for the first time in a semester (hate that I still measure my life in those...damn Bardie friends), when the woman who lives below me comes up all excited to "finally run into me at the bar".  I do not like that people that live around me know my haunts.  She was even hanging out with people I know!  Perhaps its weird, but when i come crashing back home on my bike in the middle of the night, I don't want the people that are my neighbors to know where I've been.  Plus she asked about the night the cops were called and came to my front door. Fortunately, she got MUCH more drunk on the Swan's cheap white wine, than I did on my half pints of Organic Ale.  Her name's Stephanie, and I think she wants to be friends.  I have not decided if this is a good thing or not.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter