Pages

12.30.2008

2009 RE:solutions

I laid awake last night for 2 hours running over these things in my head....
  • Figure out what it is in life I always want to be the best at and narrow it down to a career. So far we have painting, cooking, and acting. With the heads up I recently got, cooking may be viable....I just can NOT turn 30 and still feel like a floundering adolescent! Time to get this shite together!
  • Curb my drinking, determine who in my life I actually enjoy hanging out with sober, and focus on them. Sarah and I realized the other night we have large clumps of friends we've never even SEEN outside of a social drinking setting....that can't be good!
  • Get back to where I was at before this whole job thing fell apart! Back to the healthful level, back to the happiness level, back to LEVEL.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter