Pages

12.17.2008

Its a Teenie Tiny World Afterall!

Off and on from the age of 16 to 24 I dated a young man named Mike. We knew pretty much everything about each other. I remember mostly the stories of his childhood and the crazy adventures. One of which dealt with a childhood babysitter who would, after the kids fell asleep, meet her boyfriend out in their driveway and makeout...and...ummmm...other things...

At the age of 28 I am dating another nice man named Mike, who loves to regale me with stories of growing up in our shared hometown, only almost 10 years earlier than I. He tells of crazy dirt biking in my back woods, running rampant around the streets, and hooking up with his girlfriend in the driveway of the kids she babysat for...



It just all came together....

Seems I have my current guy to thank for much of the sexual shenanigans of my own adolescent years.

Now I feel weird.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter