Pages

12.15.2008

Champagne 08


Apparently the extreme boobage had a profound effect on Wayne...as did the hair on Jess Kelly


6 Hours of free flowing Champagne makes for poor photo decisions


As well as dancing choices


Us Sig. others of The Housewright LLC...too many hours in...


One of the men in this photo once told me I was the most beautiful women he'd ever seen...it wasn't the Newsie...


You will be greatly missed.


F*ckn Brian!


Dayum Sarah's Tall!!!


Perpetually Sweet


Totally thought this was a picture of "The Man" with someone else, someone more significant to him, when I took it...


"There is no hatchet...I simply don't like you..." Said by someone in this picture to someone NOT pictured when once again confronted as to why we can't just bury it and be friends....

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter