Pages

4.17.2009

:30

I'm tired.
Truly tired.
While sitting down by the river in the sun yesterday I nearly fell asleep. There is nothing like the smell of water and shorelines. I miss cape cod.
Very nearly stepped on a deer carcass with minimal footwear as well. Foot literally stopped midair to realize where it was about to be placed...screamed and ran.
Plan to do it all again today...if only I can get through the morning, which began with texting back and forth with Mikey around 6:30...quick trip to the bakery for coffee, rather than the grocery store for 1/2&1/2. Laundry and cleaning in preparation for potential house guests.
Definitely need a nap in the sun with the waves and the barges and the thundering of the earth as the train rolls by. Yum.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter