Reasons I Love Tivoli:
1. Tim Voell
2. Going from a funeral to a redneck reunion in 5 minutes.
3. Getting to watch crappy VH1 tv shows with your friend at the bar when it's dead
4. 5am dance parties
5. The mansion
6. Spending two hours at the mansion on a Sunday evening with Russian imports and visitors from Chicago, all talking about penis size.
7. Waking up in the morning, and being literally surrounded by good friends.
8. The Bakery steps on a sunny Sunday
9. Christian Seder diners
10. Leaving your house with one plan in mind, and discovering a whole new path.
To Be Continued....