Pages

7.17.2009

Stoned Kitties

So, I have this secret game with "the Old Man". I figure he's not much longer for this world, since he's not doing so well health wise...and he loves catnip...yet when "Hairy Mon" gets high with him, he gets feisty, and disruptive, so "the Old Guy" has this favorite toy that he sleeps with, carries around, hides. etc...so while "Hairy Mon" is distracted by sleeping on the balcony, or performing his daily rounds of checking the corners for bugs or otherwise foreign objects, I dose the toy with catnip, so "Old Guy" can ride out his final days is a stoned bliss. He now knows what drawer the catnip is kept in though, and I know when he needs a fix because he opens it and pulls everything out from it. Maine Coons are a trip!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter