Pages

1.25.2009

dum da dum

Guess I didn't really take it that seriously when the term "slow cooker" was used. Seriously....Sloooooow cooking chicken cacciatore. But hey, the wine's already open for the recipe anyway right?
Looking forward to a night of Pirates of the Carribean 2 on the couch with my boy....
Just watched Rent two days in a row. Well, today it was more on for just background noise while I was cooking. But last night definitely watched, and definitely sobbed...first through the movie, and then through the two hour documentary on the 2nd disc about Jonathan Larson's life and journey to create this cultural phenomenon....only to have it end in his death on Opening Night.
I need to get back into theater. Kept me awake until almost 6am reworking my resume in my head, and plotting who to distribute it to...

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter