Pages

1.13.2009

Hawt!

Ok, so in those few precious moments I got sleep last night, I had the most OUTRAGEOUS dream, and if I only possessed more talent for play/screenwriting, I'd be pecking this out as we speak.
Ok, so here's the deal, I was married to him:


But then at the same time, this man was my lover:


They knew about each other, and I felt pretty strongly towards both of them, not wanting to make a choice. The husband didn't care, but the lover wanted an answer. In any case, the three of us? We were con-artists. We'd focus on manipulating little girls to con their family. not kidnapping per-say. We used this little black terrier type dog to distract the girls who were walking larger dogs, and then steal the home info off of her dogs collar. I'm not quite sure how much sense it made, but the chemistry was off the charts! So you better believe that when I was awoken in the middle of the night with the slight hand on the ass move...I was ready for action!

TMI?

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter