Pages

5.14.2009

The Aftermath

Having just spent 12 hours (save one for a trip to Williams) in my bathroom, you'd think the last thing I'd be thinking about are shower heads! But it all started because I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how to get mine back together. (Well, back together with the water spraying in the right direction...not shooting up to the ceiling.) So, I did what every single girl, who can't possibly call her man friend one more time with some sort of "handy man" question, I googled it. And while that didn't work, and I had to figure it out for myself, I found these....

And these...











How alien are THESE?




And...a perfect shower for when you've got a buddy in there with ya...


And...oh MY!
Heaven! I'm in heaven!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter