Pages

5.05.2009

Humina humina humina....

I want to go to there.....

I LOVE that bunk bed nook....


I WILL have a tub like that one day...


There's something somewhat prefab, yet comforting, about this room...the brick wall...




I'm sensing the trend back to white and blue in my taste palette...It might just be cheaper to take a beach vacation...


The opulence and luxury...


I'm not quite sure what it is about this...but its a fabulous dressing room idea!


I can't tell if this ceiling is an Arno trompe l'oiel or actual fabric. The HVAC grate is throwing my perception off.


Give me a bed with a sea view, and you'll see a glimpse into my heaven.


And finally....I can TOTALLY see redoing my bedroom this way...


Do ya'll get now why I love romantic comedies so very much?!?! You just don't find the same eye candy of production in other genres...

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter