Pages

5.25.2009

Franky says relax

I went for a drive through the "country" today. And practically got run off the road! Follow up with beers on the balcony with my favorite boy, a long bike ride, and an assortment of girlie flicks that my mom sent me. Heading out now to the onset of T-town for beers and smokes on the deck, and a Cheech and Chong marathon to mark what seems to be a week long celebration of our one year anniversary. I can't believe its been a year! As dysfunctional and confusing as it may be from the outside...I do love that after a year, we still fit, and still have things to talk about, and as I review texts and emails claiming that we've been an old married couple from the begining...I just laugh.
Time to spend some quality time with my baby Francis!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter