Pages

5.09.2009

I just encountered the biggest flaming prick, I've ever seen! First of all, he was gossiping in the middle of the bakery, and when my turn in line came, he suddenly jumped in front of me and started random ordering about $20 worth of shit. All the while bitching about the people allowing their children to ride their bikes in the front yard...ach! So, I finally get my sandwich, and walk back to my car, where he is standing in the middle of the path and did NOT step out of the way so I could pass. And finally, I get in my car, and there was an older woman attempting to parallel park across the street, apparently she was in front of his car, because next thing I know, he's standing directly behind my car, starring at her, swearing up and down, and screaming that she better not hit his fucking prius! Now, I can not back up and get out of my sapce, becuase he is standing two feet behind MY car, so I roll down my window to tell him to get out of the way, when his technique worked wonders, and the woman, so distracted by his ranting, DID bump his car. He goes flying across the street, arms flailing, lisp working over time....and I managed to pull away before deliberately hitting the mother fucking queen. Douche bags do NOT belong in Tivoli!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter